Ayush Herbs Inc., Bio Gymnema, 90 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ayurveda - Wealth of Health
- Dietary Supplement
BioGymnema has a blend of herbs that have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic tradition. This herb along with Pterocarpus marsupium, supports glucose levels already within the normal range. Ocimum sanctum (holy basil, or tulsi) has long been used in Ayurveda for its support of healthy blood-sugar levels. Momordica charantia (bitter melon) has been used as a vegetable in the Orient and also to help promote healthy blood-sugar levels. Its peculiar bitter taste has earned it many names. Azadirachta indica (Neem) has traditionally been used in Ayurveda for healthy blood-sugar support. Biotin is included, to help deal with Biotin deficiency and maintaining healthy blood sugar level in body.
One capsule three times daily or as directed by your physician.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and chlorophyll) rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product.
Keep away from reach of children
Do not use if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Chromium (as Chromium polynicotinate)||10.6 mcg||9%|
|Gymnema sylvestre (70% Gymnemic acids)||300 mg||*|
|Pterocarpus marsupium||100 mg||*|
|Momordica charantia (20% bitters)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily value not established|