Wilderness Poets, Chia Seeds, 8 oz (226.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Raw Living Foods
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- (Salvia Hispanica)
- From a Tiny Purple Flower in the Mint Family, a Super Hero of Seed is Born
- A Powerhouse of Omega 3 EFAs, Protein, Fiber, and Rejuvenating Energy!
- No Preservatives
- No Pesticides
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
"Ch-ch-ch-chia!" Chia seeds are an Amazing source of essential Omega-3 EFAs, protein, calcium, and fiber. They instantly sprout into a gel when added to liquid, absorbing 9 times their weight in water. Chia seeds quench thirst, ease digestion, and are a perfect source of replenishing, rejuvenating energy. Pump up the nutrition: Add to juice, pancakes, cookies, porridge, smoothies, raw foods, veggie burgers, and raw desserts.
Boost Your Juice Up! Pump Up the Energy with Chia Seeds.
Soak 2 tbsp Chia Seeds in 10 oz of fresh juice, coconut water, coconut milk, nut milk, or kombucha. Also delicious added to yogurt or a smoothies. Stir well, and watch as your Chia seeds instantly sprout (allow 10-15 minutes for maximum rehydration).
Organic, raw chia seeds.
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 15 g (2 tbsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 22.4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|