Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Whole Food Drink Powder, 15 Individual Packets, 8 g Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free & Raw
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Soy Free
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- GMO Free
Amazing Grass is grown and harvested in the good ol' United States of America, on a family-run farm, in Kansas to be exact, where we're dedicated to creating the best Organic Green SuperFoods, made from the finest ingredients on the face of the earth.
We believe in the incredible power of nutrition, leaving this world better off than how we found it and above all, sharing the happiness of Amazing Grass with our customers.
Amazing Grass Wheat Grass contains USDA Certified Organic whole leaf wheat grass, one of the most potent leafy greens on earth, not to mention a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Farm fresh and field grown through winter to ensure locked in freshness and nutrition, our Wheat Grass is up to 30x more nutritious than tray grown wheatgrass juice shots.
Benefits of Organic Wheat Grass
- Supports overall health and wellness
- Supports healthy energy levels & immune function
- Supports body alkalinity
- Helps to achieve 5 plus daily servings of vegetables
Amazing Grass is from farms, not factories.
Mix 1 serving with 8 to 16 oz of water or your favorite beverage. We like drinking our greens with orange juice or apple juice. Also goes great in a smoothie!
Take it first thing in the morning to jump start your day!
Organic whole leaf wheat grass powder (triticum aestivum)
Best kept frozen, refrigerated or in a cool dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: one packet (8 grams)|
|Servings Per Box: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||3800 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C||17 mg||30%|
|Vitamin K||80 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg||4%|
|Folic Acid||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12||0.1 mcg||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established