- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Purifying Care Series
For Adult and Teenage Acne
- Clears blemished, blackheads, and other impurities
- Refines skin texture
- Disinfects and kills bacteria that cause blemishes with camphor, allantoin, salicylic acid, yarrow, and zinc oxide
- Prevents formation of new blemishes
- Purifies and refines without harshness or drying
- Regular use leaves skin clear, smooth, supple, and glowing
- Heals and soothes with chamomile, licorice, yarrow, and aloe vera
- Softens and refines texture with allantoin, farnesol, lactic acid, panthenol, sage, and rosemary
- Stimulates circulation and supports healthy tissue renewal with allantoin rosemary, and yarrow
- Cleansing Mask removes impurities with kaolin
Apply to blemished skin for the local treatment of pimples and blackheads.
Allantoin - Soothes, calms, and supports tissue renewal
Aloe Vera - Calms, soothes, moisturizes, supports healing
Chamomile - Calms and soothes Farnesol - Softens, refines, disinfects
Farnesol - Softens, refines, disinfects
Kaolin - Removes excess lipids (fats and oils)
Lactic Acid - Accelerates exfoliation to prevent hyperkeratosis
Licorice - Calms and soothes
Panthenol - Moisturizes, nourishes with Provitamin B-5
Rosemary - Stimulates circulation to disperse redness and support healing
Salicylic acid - Disinfects with antibacterial action
Yarrow - Supports tissue renewal, soothes, has styptic action
Zinc oxide - Strengthens skin against irritation and infection. Astringent
I've been after something that would cover blemishes, but not super heavy coverage that it would cake/flake. This is, in my opinion, the perfect combination! It's moisturising without clogging pores, blurs out imperfections, and is pretty much a perfect match for my skin. The price is brilliant too!
I've become a pro at concealing my blemishes and making everyone believe I have nice skin. For the last 10 years I've been using MAC Studio Finish, but thought I should switch to something with less chemicals. The cover-up stick is small, about the size of a lip balm, and you don't get much in it, but it's for covering zits, so you don't need a lot. It's not meant for dark circles...etc. It's a light coverage and stays put all day once you have it on, but the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get it to "stick" to your skin. I use a concealer brush, and it's hard to transfer it from the brush to skin. I've tried using it directly on my skin too, but it looks too unnatural. I like it, but would try another brand next time since it's not perfect.
Posted by 5509239451646144397 on Aug 24, 2016
The stick it too dry and does not apply well. It covers but I don't see any healing power
This is a staple
Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Aug 23, 2016
It is very creamy and has great coverage. The bonus is that it is also a blemish treatment. I otherwise wouldn't be so inclined to use it for fear of making things worse, but it doesn't and stays on for a decent time.
Posted by 4671745251331939535 on Apr 07, 2016
Just tried this on a whim and I love it! Great coverage and not full of toxins! Thx!
Posted by jennafjx on Feb 15, 2016
have yet to try it but found it very strange when I opened the stick and realised it's wet??? like, there were droplets on it, is this normal?