- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$4.08|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.
Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!
Posted by 5632651900761392480 on Dec 01, 2016
It tastes good:) My daughter really loves it.
Ketchup with good ingredients
Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 26, 2016
This has a little more of a vinegar tang than Heinz ketchup does. I think it's the better tasting of the two (can't stand ketchup that is really sweet) . It's a bonus that I can get this cheaper than the organic Heinz in New Zealand and this has better ingredients!
Probably one of few that are tasteful these days
Posted by 5386653288887736879 on Nov 18, 2016
Really nice ketchup. Probably one of few that are good and tasteful these days. Only thing I didnt liked is that ketchup is little bit more sour than expected, for a ketchup, thanks to white vinegar.
Posted by 5108030020977792315 on Nov 15, 2016
Really good ( This is the second time I buy this )