Back to Nature, Crazy Bugs, Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Since 1960
- Made With Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 9 g Protein Per Serving
- See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content
- Good Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Protein 9 g Per Serving
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives or flavors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about Crazy Bugs Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
Want to make mealtime more exciting? Introduce your kids to this zany combination of bug-shaped pasta and natural cheddar cheese. So fun and delicious they will ask for it again!
Good Source of Calcium (See nutrition information for sodium content)
Good Source of Protein - 9 g
You will need:
- 6 cups of water
- 1/4 cup 1% lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 14-16 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, 1/4 cup 1% lowfat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix well. Makes about 3 cups.
Enriched macaroni product (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate, [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid); cheese sauce mix (whey, cheddar cheese [pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes*], salt, buttermilk, sugar, potassium chloride, sour cream [cultured cream, skim milk], cornstarch, contains less than 2% of butter [cream, salt], natural flavor, enzyme modified butteroil*, citric acid, dried butter, annatto and turmeric for color).
Contains: Wheat, milk.
No artificial preservatives or flavors
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||30||70|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3 g*||5%||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%||23%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 g||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 7 g fat (4.5 sat fat, 0 g trans fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate (2 g sugars), and <1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|