Back to Nature, Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6.5 oz (184 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Since 1960
- Made with Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 9 g Protein per Serving
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives or flavors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about
Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
Who doesn't love mac & cheese? Ours is full of flavor and made with natural cheddar cheese and elbow macaroni. Simple and delicious.
- Good Source of Calcium (See nutrition information for sodium content
- Good Source of Protein - 9 g
You will need:
- 6 cups of water
- 1/3 cup 1% lowfat milk
- 1-1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1-1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter, 1/3 cup 1% lowfat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix well. Makes about 3 cups.
Enriched macaroni product (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid); cheese sauce mix (whey, cheddar cheese [pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes*], salt, buttermilk, sugar, potassium chloride, sour cream [cultured cream, skim milk], cornstarch, contains less than 2% of butter [cream, salt], natural flavor, enzyme modified butteroil*, citric acid, dried butter, annatto and turmeric for color).
Contains wheat, milk.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70 g)
Makes about 1 cup
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||30||90|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3 g*||5%||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%||30%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 7 g fat (4.5 g sat fat, 0g trans fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 2 g total carbohydrate (2 g sugars), and 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by 4980116776352407319 on Jun 04, 2014
will buy again
It's really nice
Posted by 5380569062960688295 on Apr 19, 2014
Really tasty Easy to make and i will buy it again
Posted by 5047274531974152094 on Mar 23, 2014
Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Jun 21, 2011