Books, The Perricone Prescription, Nicholas Perricone M.D., 265 Page Hard-back Book (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Perricone Prescription
- A Physician's 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation
- Bestselling Author of The Wrinkle Cure
- As Seen On Public Television
"The Perricone Prescription gives you all the information you need to achieve a beautiful complexion. Thankfully, this same information also helps every cell in your body. If you follow the instructions in The Perricone Prescription, you will definitely achieve a more beautiful complexion. More important, Dr. Perricone's dietary advice could also save your life!"
-CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP, M.D., author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
"A wonderful, workable prescription for anyone desiring to look better and live longer. Dr. Perricone's program will help ensure cardiovascular protection while giving a new radiance and tone to the skin. The nutritional and dietary information, in addition to the recommended topical anti-inflammatories, will help melt away the pounds as well as the sags and wrinkles."
-STEPHEN SINATRA, M.D., FACN, FACC; author of The Heart of a Women
"Although it has long been the belief that beauty is an art and not a science, new evidence discovered by Nicholas Perricone, M.D., proves this to be otherwise. Through his groundbreaking research, we can learn to fight the chronic subclinical inflammation that plagues us all and can result in diseases ranging from Alzheimer's to arthritis-and yes, even wrinkles. The Perricone Prescription can help both men and women achieve a new level of health, beauty, and fitness."
-HARRY G. PREUSS, M.D., FACN, CNS, professor of physiology, medicine, and pathology, Georgetown University School of Medicine