Celtic Sea Salt, Flower of the Ocean, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original Brand
- An Exquisite Culinary Salt
- Hand Harvested
- Sun Dried
- Whole Salt
- Kosher Certified
You have in your hands the highest quality culinary sea salt in the world, Flower of the ocean. In the salt farms of northwester France, under perfect weather conditions, these delicate crystals form on the surface of the brine. This natural phenomenon produces a rare salt, valued as a delicacy by gourmets around the world.
Flower of the Ocean crushes easily between the fingers and dissolves quickly. Use whenever "salt" is called for. Many people prefer to use it at the table. Its flavor particularly enhances fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and eggs.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp. (1.5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|