- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$4.04|
- Fine Shred
- Let's Do Organic...
- 100% Organic
- No Sulfites or Preservatives
- 0 g Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 2- 2/3 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
- Convenience without Compromise
To Toast Organic Coconut:
Heat oven to 350°. Spread coconut in thin layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown.
To Store Organic Coconut:
Store tightly closed bag of opened coconut in refrigerator or freezer for up to 1 year.
Organic coconut (shredded and dehydrated).
Color may vary as this product contains no sulfites.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||43%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||10%|
I add this to smoothies for extra body and extra calories. It's a very versatile product and good value.
I toast this and put it on yogurt. I also use for baking. Its the best Ive used.
Great quality and flavor
Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 14, 2016
Great quality and good and fresh flavor shredded coconut. My favorite brand of organic shredded coconut.
Posted by 5135417954204896176 on Oct 05, 2016
Tastes fresh and flavorful. Love the thin texture. Also you get a lot for your money!
Just what it says it is.
Posted by 5276821241335417921 on Sep 03, 2016
Powder is pretty fine. Overall a good product.
organic shredded coconut
Posted by 5687677567176226982 on Aug 20, 2016