Ella's Kitchen, The Green One, Squished Smoothie Fruits, 3 oz (85 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Apples, Pears, Bananas, Kiwis & Lemon Juice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm 100% squished apples, pears, bananas + kiwi fruits with a dash lemon juice. I'm just an organic smoothie fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water.
Who Am I For?
My ingredients are suitable for 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little hands. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Shake me, squeeze me + slurp me up!
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened i can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen -I’ll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
Organic apples, organic bananas, organic pears, organic kiwi fruits, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No E numbers or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just squished organic fruit for kids
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 month. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your child and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch 3 oz (85 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1778873 on Sep 15, 2011
very popular for my 8 month baby
Love Ellas kitchen
Posted by Hjertemat on Sep 18, 2012
Love Ellas kitchen
Every time your order is God,
Posted by Reviewer1830637 on Oct 03, 2012
Eating a 18-month baby juice Every time your order is God, too.
Almost Just Right
Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013
These are good for travel. Easy for little hands to hold. A really fun drink. The container is made well. The taste is rich and natural. Again the drink has an overwelming taste of banana. It seems that no matter which drink I order they all taste mostly of banana.