Endangered Species Chocolate, Natural Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa
- 72% Cocoa
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- 72% Dark Chocolate With Hazelnut Toffee
We buy our cacao from small family-owned properties, helping sustain the habitats and communities in which they exist.
Bittersweet chocolate (*chocolate liquor, cane sugar, *cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), hazelnut toffee (organic salted butter [cream, salt], cane sugar, roasted hazelnuts, tapioca syrup, soy lecithin).
*Cocoa Come From Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
Allergens: Contains Hazelnuts, milk and soy.
Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Sat. Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||21 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by lohas68 on Nov 14, 2012
Posted by orcinusorca on Nov 28, 2011
I love these chocolate!
Posted by Reviewer1618720 on Dec 15, 2011
Very tasty product
This is gooooood chocolate...
Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012
This is excellent chocolate.