Frontier Natural Products, Garlic 'N Herb, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.
Sesame seed, black pepper, garlic, green onion, lemon peel, citric acid.
This mix is great on pasta and other dishes, has a nice peppery, garlicky flavor and the addition of sesame seeds is an excellent idea. Good value on this large bag.
Posted by 5075200865778931261 on Apr 27, 2014
I'm using little to no salt now, and am always searching for salt-free seasonings. This is a good one. Nice to sprinkle over veggies, in a salad, or awesome on a stir fry.
Big is better
Posted by 4791041175686656434 on Jan 29, 2013
This stuff is so good, I had to buy the big bag. I use it all the time.