Frontier Natural Products, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.92 oz (54 g)48 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18394
- UPC Code: 089836183941
- Package Quantity: 1.92 oz (54 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.2 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Freshness Dated
When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you. Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too!
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
Flavors pumpkin pies, custard and eggnog
- Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
- Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
- Add to custards and puddings.
- Sprinkle on eggnog.
- Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
- Sprinkle on squash while baking.
- Use to season cooked carrots.
- Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
- Add to pancake or waffle batter.
- Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
- Add to applesauce.
- Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
- Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
- Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg.
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!
This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!