Health Valley, Organic, Potato Leek Soup, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than the Other Leading Brand
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Antioxidant 20% RDI*
Our Organic Potato Leek Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than the other leading brand. It is also a good source of fiber (3 g) and antioxidant vitamin C (10%), an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A (20%), and low in fat (2 g).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. The other leading brand contains 850 milligrams sodium per serving.
Ready to serve – Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic potatoes, organic carrots, organic celery, organic leeks, organic potato flakes, organic onions, organic rice starch, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic acacia gum, organic cane juice, sea salt, organic spices, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|