- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Organic Farming
- Light, Crispy Wafers With a Creamy Chocolate Filling
- Suitable for Vegans
For two generations, the family owned Helwa Wafelbakkerij BV, located in the province of Friesland in northern Holland, has been dedicated to producing delicious wafers. Consummate skill and love for the trade has earned them international acclaim as a producer of premium products. Today, their mission remains the same; to proudly bring you the best tasting organic wafers available.
Wheat flour*, cane sugar*, non-hydrogenated palm oil*, corn syrup powder*, cocoa powder*, rapeseed lecithin (emulsifier), non-hydrogenated coconut oil, sea salt.
Made in a facility that processes hazelnuts, peanuts, egg, soy and milk.
|Serving Size: 5 Wafers (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3|
|Amount per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||7 g||35%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Tastes better then nonorganic chocolate wafers, got 2 packs they were both gone within the day
Posted by Japaniherb on Aug 11, 2014
Nice tea time snack for my little one and me. Fresh chocolate flavour.
Posted by 4949957048170955489 on Dec 11, 2013
I can't believe there is no milk in it
Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013
It's just normal wafers. Nothing wow. It is organic but doesn't taste so much. I liked russian one much better. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)
Posted by revitalbar on Aug 18, 2013
nice wafers, good taste!