Kiss My Face, Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, Sunscreen, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$3.52|
- With Antioxidant Defenders
- Now 2X Water Resistant!
- Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia
- No Parabens or Oxybenzone
- Hydrating Defense
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
One Kiss Is All It Takes to protect & hydrate your skin!
This easy-spray sunscreen lotion combines moisture rich Hydresia oleosomes made from Safflower Oil, and Antioxidant Defenders. So, spray liberally and sun conservatively, great for kids too!
Bob & Steve, Founders & Safe Sun-Lovers
- No parabens
- No oxybenzone
- No phthalates
- Fragrance free
- No animal ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Helps prevent sunburn
Twist lock, shake well & spray!
Directions · Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure · Do not spray directly on face · Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating · Immediately after towel drying · at least every 2 hours · Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor · Sun Protection Measures · Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: · Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm · Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, citric acid, daucus carota sativa (carrot) extract, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sorbitan olivate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water|
· For external use only · Do not use on damaged or broken skin · Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs · When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. · Keep out of reach of children · If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
this is a truly wonderful product! it has sufficient UVA/UVB protection, a mix of antioxidants and absolutely no irritants, not even fragrance. texture wise, i really like it, it aplies smoothly, it is a little bit sticky at first (but it has to be, so it can be water resistant), but then blends into the skin and you dont't feel it anymore. i have combination and very sensitive skin, but it doesn't make my face oily or cause any breakouts or redness. i will always use it and recommend it. it is perfect!
Used this myself and on 2 teenage girls. We got badly sunburned within short time to a burn that we had blisters. I am usually good with factor 30 , and I doubt this one is a 30. Will not buy it again and will discontinue using it. I never had such a bad sunburn neither the girls.
i use it for my kids
Posted by 4839714356387335065 on Dec 26, 2016
Easy to apply and really works! Non sticky for a water resistant sunscreen!
Posted by 4999508354699908184 on Nov 29, 2016
This is a really great sunscreen. I use it on my little 1 year old boy and love the spray bottle for ease. It is also really non-greasy and great for sensitive skin as he gets eczema and it doesn't irritate it at all.
Posted by IherbPili on Nov 23, 2016
way to liquid, difficult to apply and it goes off with water. I would never repeat
Posted by HelenofTroy on Nov 01, 2016
Ordered 2 and very satisfied. It really protects the skin against sun damage.