- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A New Designer Food
Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Glycemic Control No Crumb Left Behind
Now you can have your cake and eat it too! Announcing another truly healthy dessert from life extension scientists Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw: No Crumb Left Behind, a cake mix that produces an extraordinary blueberry gingerbread—a cake in a class by itself.
It's a truly great dessert—without all the fat, sugar, and excessive digestible carbohydrate of a typical cake, but with lots of fiber and protein.
When used in conjunction with Durk & Sandy's 21st Century Healthy Weight Program,* No Crumb Left Behind can help you make serious inroads into reshaping your body, replacing other, less healthy desserts you would have eaten.
Not only does No Crumb Left Behind contain lots of high-quality protein (as whey and cysteine-rich egg whites), it also contains naturally beta-glucan-rich barley flour, resistant starch (60% resistant to digestion), erythritol instead of sugar, wonderful wild blueberries, outstanding vanilla, a stellar array of worldclass spices—ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg—and the best molasses you've ever tasted!
Delicious and amazingly filling! Expect to fight over the crumbs—it's that good! Whoever said, "You can't have your cake and eat it too" was wrong, because you can with No Crumb Left Behind!
Soluble fiber from foods such as No Crumb Left Behind, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of No Crumb Left Behind supplies 3 grams of the soluble fiber necessary per day to have this effect.
*An ideal program includes the implementation of a calorie/glycemic-index-reduction program along with exercise.
- Easy to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Simply add 1/4 cup of olive oil or High Oleic Sunflower Oil and 4 cups of buttermilk to the powdered mix in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Transfer the blend to a 12 x 9 x 2" baking dish, lightly oiled and dusted with barley flour.
- Place baking dish with blend into oven and bake until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry—about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- After the cake has cooled down, cut it into 20 pieces.
- Can be served either warm or cool.
- Kids will love it.
Erythritol, barley flour, blueberries, resistant starch, whey protein powder, whole egg powder, molasses powder, glucono delta-lactone, potassium bicarbonate, vanilla powder, potassium chloride, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg.
Additional Note: Please chew the blueberries thoroughly. Otherwise, they will be only partially digested, and you will not gain their full nutritional value.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 month after opening.
Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1.5 oz (without added oil and buttermilk*)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Saturated Fat||4.5|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Four cups of buttermilk provide 36 g of protein or nearly 2 g per serving.
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000-calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|