Nature's Answer, Propolis, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Resin Extract
- Propolis Extract 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
Caution: Avoid this product if you are allergic to bees or bee products.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Propolis Resin Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I add a few drops of this to my toothpaste while it is on the brush and brush it in good. Great healing for gums and mouth defense. Even works against thrush and esophagitis/ulcers. Propolis also has a calming effect. I take the capsules too. Everything the bees produce is medicinal!!
I had radiation on my face and had sore in my mouth because of that. I put this product in my mouth every night and my sores healed quickly and had less pain. I am still using it.
taste is bad
Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016
I know how these bottles of propolis tinc taste. but it's somewhat strange..
Very Strong Propolis
Posted by Reviewer2896879 on Feb 18, 2016
This is one of the powerful propolis very effective and useful especially if taken daily as prevention as prevention I use to take 30 drops for a week every month and or during the season exchanges.
Propylene Glycol ?????
Posted by 5461513233572797664 on Jan 25, 2016
it's not containing alcohol, but have Propylene Glycol ????
Read fine print
Posted by Reviewer1890653 on Jan 15, 2016
Contains propylene glycol. Beware!