Nature's Answer, Pueraria Mirifica, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature’s Answer and Trust the Difference…
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Supplying 50 mg of DIM
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Not Tested on Animals
- With Quik-Sorb
Pueraria Mirifica has been used traditionally in its native Thailand for centuries. DIM is a substance extracted from vegetables like Kale and Broccoli.
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
“The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance.”
Frank D’Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature’s Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb…
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Made In The USA…Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with food or water.
Shake well before use.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), Quik-Sorb (ginger rhizome, amla fruit, capsicum fruit), calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used by children, women younger than 20 years old, anyone who is using prescribed birth control, taking hormone replacement therapy, women with cystic growths of the breast, ovary, uterus or estrogen-related cancers. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or on medication. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Puresterol (Pueraria mirifica Root Extract)||100 mg||†|
|DIM (di-indolylmethane)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
It´s working for men.
Posted by 4963965570245037670 on Jan 18, 2017
It causes nausea and dizziness , I stopped taking it
Posted by 5288431743566340739 on Jan 03, 2017
It went one month and i can already see a difference ;) Already bought some more ;D
Posted by 4973723169843351880 on Oct 14, 2016
Siento que me ha calmado mucho el dolor mestrual, con lo de los senos.. pues sinceramente no me ayudo mucho.
Never Disappoint Me
Posted by 5364537898770581432 on Sep 17, 2016
Great for body