New Chapter, Neurozyme, 60 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Multiple Pathways for Brain Health
- Supercritical Mental Clarity
- Promotes Neurotransmission and Cognitive Function
- Supports Normal Cerebrovascular Health
- Improved Formula! Now with Wholemega: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Hexane-Free Softgel Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
A Supercritical New Chapter In Mental Clarity
We live in the Age of Information. In fact, some commentators are describing the youth of today as Generation i. We are all concerned about the operations of the so-called Information Superhighway, but the real Information Superhighway is the infinitely complex network of neurons and synapses within our brain. Science has identified specific herbs and whole omega fatty acids as optimal support for the clear and proper functioning of these neuronal pathways. Neurozyme brings together a multifaceted formulation of these scientifically and traditionally confirmed herbal and whole food support, which provide a safe and easy method to promote the long-term clarity of our mental functioning.
Omega Fatty Acids: Often referred to as "good fats," omega fatty acids have numerous brain health benefits including nourishing brain tissue and supporting a positive mood.
Wholemega Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides a broad spectrum of whole-food omega 3,5,6,7 and 9 fatty acids. Clinically studied and naturally pure, Wholemega is sustainable, effective & whole.
Broad-Spetrum Herbal Extracts: Potency assured extracts provide a broad spectrum of herbal phytonutrients that meet a high standard for quality.
- Ginkgo Used by millions and confirmed in scientific research to promote neurotransmissions and enhance cognitive function.
- Gotu Kola Traditionally revered in India for memory enhancement and shown in scientific research to counter beta amyloid oxidation.
- Ashwagandha Traditionally regarded in India to support mental clarity.
- Cat's Claw Recent research at the Federation of Societies for Experimental Biology showed a modulating effect on beta amyloid oxidation and a significant synergy with ginkgo.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa) Reported historically to "renew youth" and "strengthen the brain," recent research shows it contains multiple phytonutrients that concentrate in the hippocampus "learning center".
- Bacopa (Brahmi) Traditionally regarded for anti-stress and anti-fatigue effects, recent research shows "bacosides" support mental clarity and learning
- Peony Revered in Traditional Chinese Herbal Systems as a systemic tonic, contains phytonutrients that support healthy neurotransmission
- Holy Basil Traditionally used for stress support and to promote a healthy inflammation response
Supercritical Extracts: "Supercritical" means Super Purity, Super Potency, Broad Spectrum, and No Chemical Solvents. We take nature's finest herbs and then extract and highly concentrate their precious ingredients.
- Rosemary The traditionally revered "memory herb" which USDA database confirms contains at least 8 phytonutrients to modulate the neurotransmission "challenger" acetylcholinesterase .
- Ginger Promotes a healthy inflammation response, offers many anti-aging constituents that inactivate disruptive free radicals.
- Chamomile Dual extracts offer stress support and the phytonutrient apigenin to promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Turmeric Delivers curcumin and other essential anti-aging phytonutrients that inactivate free radicals and promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Sage Recognized in Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic herbal systems to promote calmness and metal clarity.
- Clove According to USDA, nature's richest known source of the phytonutrient called eugenol, which accentuates DHA Omega-3 and is shown to inactivate free radicals such as superoxide and promote nerve cell health.
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family
We devote 10% or more of our after-tax profits to the conservation of tropical rainforests and the sacred seeds the sustain all herbal traditions.
One softgel two times daily. Take in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, silica, yellow beeswax, B.A.S.S. [Botanical Antioxidant Stability System] (extracts of rosemary, organic oregano, and organic sunflower oil)], and natural mixed tocopherols
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Contains: 100% wild alaskan salmon fish oil.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Naturally Gluten Free
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two Softgels contain||% DV|
|OMEGA FATTY ACIDS|
|Wholemega 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
(75mg Omega Fatty Acids)
|Rosemary (leaf), supercritical extract (min. 7 mg total phenolic antioxidants [TPA])||30 mg||•|
|Ginger (rhizome)16.2 mg supercritical extract (min. 7 mg total phenolic antioxidants [TPA])||30 mg||•|
|Chamomile (flower) 15 mg supercritical extract (alpha-bisabolol - min. 0.3 mg alpha-bisabolol) and 15 mg hydroethanolic extract 5:1||30 mg||•|
|Turmeric (rhizome) 5 mg supercritical extract (min. 2.25 mg turmerones) and 15 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1.05 mg curcuminoids)||20 mg||•|
|Sage (leaf), supercritical extract (min. 5 mg total phenolic antioxidants)||15 mg||•|
|Clove (bud) supercritical extract (min. 6.5 mg eugenol)||10 mg||•|
|BROAD SPECTRUM HERBAL EXTRACTS|
|Ginkgo (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 14 mg flavone glycosides)||140 mg||•|
|Gotu Kola (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 12 mg asiaticoside, min. 12 mg triterpenes))||120 mg||•|
|Ashwagandha (root) hydroethanolic extract 4:1||60 mg||•|
|Cat's Claw (root) hydroethanolic extract 4:1 (min. 1.5 mg alkaloids)||50 mg||•|
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 1.5 mg rosemarinic acid)||30 mg||•|
|Bacopin (Bacopa monniera) (Brahmi) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (Bacosides A and B=6 mg, alkaloids- min. 0.2 mg alkaloids)||30 mg||•|
|Peony European, hydroethanolic extract 5:1||20 mg||•|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 0.4 mg ursolic acid)||20 mg||•|
|Club Moss (Huperzia serrata) extract (0.8% huperzine alkaloids)||4 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established.|
This stuff definitely sharpens you up, increases awareness, and lowers reaction time (great for sports). It's one of the best I've tried. Just be aware that all of these Ginkgo based formulas designed to increase bloodflow and oxygen in the brain will leave you somewhat irritable and depressed if you ever stop taking them. The first few days will generally not show strong results, then you will really start to notice the effects, then that state will become your new baseline, and you will go into a bit of withdrawl if you stop.
I give this to my son for his ADHD symptoms. Taking only one capsule a day (he is 12) makes him able to recall what he has studied...of course, he has to study harder than most, but in this way he says it has helped him call to memory some of the things he read.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!
Part of my new "Brain Protecting" routine
Posted by sincerelysarah on Jul 05, 2012
I'm working to protect my brain from degeneration due to some genetic factors in my family tree. I've added this to the regimen and discussed it with my DR. Her advice - it can only help!
Noticeable improvement in mental fog
Posted by Reviewer1335338 on Feb 01, 2012
I have been taking this for about 2 weeks and have noticed that I have sharper, quicker mental processing. Words come to me more easily; anxiety is decreased. I am very encouraged by how helpful I have found this supplement to be.
not useful for me
Posted by Reviewer3096392 on Dec 13, 2011
instead of helping me stay allert and think faster I become drowsy and can not function at work. Discontinued taking them after a week.