North American Herb & Spice Co., Sesam-E, Natural Vitamin E and More, 12 fl oz (355 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Power of Nature
- Crude Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Natural Antioxidant
Sesam-E is a nutritionally rich, mountain-grown food oil. It is a top natural source of gamma tocopherol, the most powerful antioxidant form of vitamin E. It is also rich in its own antioxidant sesamol. Research shows that Sesam-E conserves natural vitamin E levels. Sesam-E is cold pressed to maintain vital nutrients and essential fatty acids. It is completely natural and derived from non-GMO sources.
Directions: Take one or more teaspoons daily. Add to any food salads, soups, or vegetables. Also add to smoothies.
Extra virgin Anatolian sesame seed oil, wild fenugreek oil, wild oregano oil
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon|
|Servings per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|