Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Nurture Inc., Baby
Nurture Inc., Tots
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Apple, Spinach, Pea & Kiwi, 1 oz (28 g)
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Dairy Free!
- Organic Superfoods
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies!
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- All Happy Creamies are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made with veggies that your little one will love
- Sweetened with fruits and vegetables
- Probiotic for digestive health
When is your child ready for happycreamies?
Your child may be ready when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on hands and knees, without tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food with thumb and forefinger to eat on his/her own
Organic sweet potato puree, water, organic apple puree concentrate, organic pea puree, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic coconut milk, organic kiwi puree, organic spinach puree, organic tapioca starch, contains 0.5% or less of the following: Natural flavors, citric acid, organic cinnamon, bifidobacterium lactis (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants