Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Apple, Spinach, Pea & Kiwi, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$6.62|
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Dairy Free!
- Organic Superfoods
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies!
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- All Happy Creamies are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made with veggies that your little one will love
- Sweetened with fruits and vegetables
- Probiotic for digestive health
When is your child ready for happycreamies?
Your child may be ready when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on hands and knees, without tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food with thumb and forefinger to eat on his/her own
Organic sweet potato puree, water, organic apple puree concentrate, organic pea puree, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic coconut milk, organic kiwi puree, organic spinach puree, organic tapioca starch, contains 0.5% or less of the following: Natural flavors, citric acid, organic cinnamon, bifidobacterium lactis (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!
Posted by 5053016135257337460 on Oct 16, 2016
Toddler bite size, taste great, a little on the sweet side.
Posted by 4639853435093011483 on Sep 28, 2016
Baby love them!
Posted by 5448737023135072166 on Aug 18, 2016
My Daughter just loves these bite size buiscuits
Posted by 5433234477034022093 on Aug 02, 2016
My kids love it... But high price for so very little.