- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Triple Milled with Dead Sea Salts and Shea Butter
- Experience the Dead Sea Difference.
Dead Sea Soap Gift Pack:
- Lavender 4 oz
- Lemon Verbena 4 oz
- Rose Petal 4 oz
One With Nature Soaps combine genuine Dead Sea minerals - thousands of years in the making - with a pure vegetable base and moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience. Harnessing the power of the Dead Sea, our large bath bars relax muscles, stimulate circulation, and restore the skin's natural pH.
Saponified palm and palm kernel oils, vegetable glycerin, shea butter, dead sea minerals, citric acid, salt and vitamin E.
This s a beautiful little gift set really smart and excellent value. Really nice smelling soaps as well, reminds me of the South of France.
It smells great. We are giving this to someone as a gift. Check out my user page for more reviews!
Scent fades away fast
Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 15, 2015
The soap bars are very good, they lather well and are soft on the skin. They smelled amazing at first but the scent faded away quite quickly. So by the time you have finished the first bar, the other two won't smell of anything. It's really a shame since the soap is very nice.
good for sensitive skin
Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Feb 25, 2015
I started using the One with Nature Lavender soap years ago because lots of soaps and body washes give me a rash. This does not and I love it.
Posted by jasminem on Dec 18, 2014
makes a good gift, though i wish the bars of soap were larger in size. i would gladly pay for bigger soaps.
Posted by 5021221564947826874 on Oct 14, 2014
It is a gift to someone. She is happy with the scent & effective to clear her acne breakout on her back (esp Lavender). It doesn't dry out our skin even as facial wash.