Organic India, Loose Leaf Tulsi Blend, Raspberry Peach, Caffeine Free, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic
- An Aromatic Blend of Tulsi, Berries, Peach & Hibiscus Flowers
- USDA Organic
- Tulsi is Abundant in Antioxidants
- Stress Relieving & Energizing
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
- Gluten Free
Warm spicy Tulsi, succulent raspberry, and aromatic peach, accented by a touch of berry and hibiscus, combine to create a fruity, fragrant tea that can brighten any moment. Enjoy hot or iced.
Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers, and is lovingly called the "Queen of Herbs". Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every home, Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) makes a delicious and energizing herbal tea. Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb which helps your body relieve the negative effects of stress. Repeatedly noted for 5,000 years throughout sacred Indian scriptures, Tulsi's remarkable life-enhancing qualities are now here for you to fully enjoy. Drinking 3 cups a day is recommended. Namaste!
Directions: Place one heaping teaspoon of Tulsi blend per cup in teapot. Pour boiling water directly on Tulsi leaves. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Strain and serve.
For 1 quart of Iced Tea: Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 8 teaspoons of Tulsi, cover and infuse for 20 minutes. Strain and add 2 cups of cold water and refrigerate. Pour over ice to serve.
Organic raspberry and organic peach flavors
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (approx 2.0 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||2.0 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Krishna Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Vana Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Organic Black currant (leaf)||†|
|Organic Hibiscus (flower)||†|
|Organic Elderberries (berry)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|