Out of Africa, Pure, Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Vanilla, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$3.44|
- Airport Approved
- 100% Pure
- Shea Butter
- Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Fine Lines
- Smooths and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
- Great for all skin types
Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospemum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), vanilla planifolia bean oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Shea butter handmade in West Africa.
Pure unrefined Shea butter may harden in cooler temperatures. This is natural!
Too strong scent.
Too strong scent.
I am sensitive to scents, this has a kind of musky type of vanilla(not the kind of vanilla I like) scent that is very strong. It seems greasy and I don't know if it absorbs well, maybe takes time to. God bless you all.
Posted by 5660094304674562672 on Dec 22, 2016
Good smelling, but nothing else
Posted by 5628859795678423817 on Dec 07, 2016
It doesn't hydratate
Posted by 5693869105148588193 on Dec 01, 2016
An amazing cream. Exactly as advertised
Posted by 4900554966532285090 on Nov 21, 2016
Does what it promises. This is good for dry hands and lips. Next time I will buy the unscented one though, but the smell is not bad.