Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Verbena, 5 oz (142 g)12 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: OOA-00188
- UPC Code: 856044001882
- Package Quantity: 5 oz (142 g)
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 1.5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Combo Discount: -AU$3.69
- 100% Pure, Shea Butter, Pure and Unrefined
- For Extreme Hydration
- Ideal for Dry or Cracked Skin
- Wrinkles · Psoriasis · Eczema
- Fine Lines · Scars
- Smoothes and Tones Skin
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Stretch Marks
- Shea Butter Made by Hand in West Africa
Our shea butter absorbs easily, moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally with no greasy residue.
It is pure and unrefined to retain all the natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended for prevention or reduction of stretch marks
- Helps reduce signs of aging, wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Softens skin and helps restore its natural elasticity
To Use: Soften by rubbing between the palm of your hands for a few seconds before applying. Gently massage into dry area or anywhere added moisture is needed. Use often for best results.
Butyrospermum parkii (pure unrefined shea butter), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E)
Pure unrefined Shea Butter hardens in cool temperatures, and softens in warm temperatures. This is natural!
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have just started using Out of Africa Shea Butter this summer, to protect my skin under the Arizona sun. It has made my skin look and feel so soft. I hope it will spread and melt just as well in winter time. Smells good too.
We love this product. This is the real stuff and has a pleasant lemony smell.