Out of Africa, Shea Butter Body Wash, Vanilla, 9 fl oz (270 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Extra Creamy
- 100% Pure - Shea Butter Natural and Unrefined
- Cruelty Free
Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter with Essential Oil
- Helps maintain moisture without stripping your body's natural oils
- Naturally rich in antioxidants & vitamins A, E, and F, that help restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone.
- Helps revitalize and soften skin.
For best results: Apply small amount to wet body sponge or washcloth. Work into lather, wash & rinse.
Water (aqua) butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), sodium cocoyl glutamate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glycol distearate, xanthan gum, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid (Ph Adjuster).
- Mineral Oil
Smells lovely, but nothing miraculous. Won´t buy it again. *** Huele de maravilla, pero no es nada especial. No lo voy a comprar más.
The smell is too strong for me and also some ingredients don't seem to be eco-friendly.
Posted by 5532766267971536678 on Jun 09, 2016
I love this body wash. It smells really really nice, and it doesn't dry my skin like many others. It doesn't really lather that much so I just pour it on my palm instead of using washcloth like suggested.
Posted by 4773909316383280815 on Jan 02, 2016
creamyy , doesn't dry out my skin and smells amazinggggg
OK, a bit thick....
Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Mar 12, 2015
...would probably not buy again.
Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Dec 02, 2014
Smell nice and creamy. lather well. I am a big fan of vanilla and this one is fantastic! I'm going to eat myself My skin is so soft, no irritation. PERFECT! I've tried many other brand but nothing can replace it.