- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by pekomomo on Feb 16, 2017
good taste !!
Too much vinegar
Posted by 5530057456939096634 on Feb 16, 2017
The smell of vinegar is too strong and too liquidity
Posted by 5267837142840564898 on Feb 12, 2017
Tastes like REAL tomato sauce.
Posted by hender65 on Jan 21, 2017
I was surprised by the taste of this product, I have not tasted sauce like this for over 40 years, No sharp chemical taste, no bitterish after taste, good consistency. Great ketchup.