Bdellium Tools, Maestro Series, Eyes 776, 1 Blending Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$2.63|
- Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush
- Maestro Series Line - 6.7 inch (17 cm)
Perfect for shading or blending of color or creamy products. Efficiently diffuses lines to create a professional appearance. Full Soft Natural Fibers.
Disclaimer: Anti-bacterial treatment is limited to hair bristles. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Features nickel plated brass ferrules and black lacquered birch wood handles.
Posted by 5505560129250870570 on Dec 29, 2016
Un indispensable il ne perd pas ses poils et il est très doux.
The worts brush I've tried from this brand
Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 12, 2016
I have the 776 BDellium tools in green, and it's amazing. However, I wanted to try a superior serie, Maestro, and it was a very bad idea. This brush itches like sandpaper. I don't like at all.
It's no good
Posted by 5016258873543439849 on May 03, 2016
It's ok for the price, but the bristles nor soft nor even
Posted by 5405412622387613245 on Jan 29, 2016
After reading the reviews and owning the Bdellium Tools Studio Line 776, i thought this one would be better! Wrong :( its scratchy and uneven. Defiantly not soft. Tried using it for concealer and couldn't stand the rough bristles. Save your money and buy the studio line instead.
very good brush
Posted by Janjah on Apr 28, 2015
It's very good brush for blending and for taking any eyeshadow,I really love it ! They are not super soft,some brushes can be tiny bit scratchy,but still they are very good quality brushes !! I recommend maestro and studio line brushes from Bdellium !