Ella's Kitchen, Apples + Strawberries, Super Smooth Puree, Stage 2, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$1.32|
- I'm Organic
- From 6 Months
- I'm just Apples, Strawberries & Lemon Juice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- My Pouch + Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who Am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your body's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic apples, organic strawberries, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
son LOVE it~
son LOVE it~
healthy fruits on the go... son LOVE it so much n keep asking for 2nd serving!
Easy for on the go
Posted by 5089100388472271554 on Jun 14, 2016
Great product to get fruit intake intake up In a way that the child can be independent.
Posted by 5250880212765636352 on Mar 11, 2014
I had spent hundreds of dollars (maybe thousand) on organic baby food puree (plum organics and ella's kitchen) for my little grandson. I ordered 10pouches of this after I read the reviews and spent SGD29.80. However when I opened, I was absolutely disappointed that it looked TOTALLY of apple puree, rather than a mix of both apple and strawberry. It tasted sour and bitter and has NO taste of strawberry at all. I do not know what is the percentage of strawberry. OR is there any at all? If I had wanted apple puree, I can easily make it myself! I WOULD NOT have spent this amount of money!!! Will NOT buy again!
Posted by 4861340834213567715 on Dec 18, 2013