Genceutic Naturals, Curcumin, 250 mg, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$2.63|
- Supports healthy joint function
- Helps alleviate minor aches and pains associated with daily life
- Advanced Bio-Active Turmeric
- Next Generation Curcu-Gel BCM-95, Clinically Shown to Have 700% Greater Bioavailability Than Other Turmeric Extracts and Lasts up to 12 Hours
Curcu-Gel Bio-Enhanced BCM-95
Human clinical studies have shown that BCM-95 is several times more bioavailable and retains longer in the body than other available turmeric rhizome.
Natural Extract of Turmeric Rhizome
BCM-95 is a patent-pending, 100% natural spectrum extract of turmeric rhizome.
Grown with organic practices in the remote area of Assam, this turmeric is Non GMO and free of chemical pesticides.
As dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily.
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high PC lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, hydroxylated lecithin, sunflower oil. Contains soy.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serv.||% DV|
95% Standardized Curcuminoid Complex and Volatile Components (as BCM-95 Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) Extract)
|† Daily value not established.|
Does not do a thing for rheumatoid arthritis
Posted by 4661835655048665871 on Jul 18, 2016
I bought this based on the glowing reviews. You can buy those for $5 apiece. This product did absolutely nothing to help. It does not matter how much you take, there is no effect.
tastes like the real thing
Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Jun 23, 2014
I trust this brand; because, it actually tastes like the real thing and is not diluted.
Posted by Reviewer2020118 on Apr 10, 2013
I was using this and it worked great but when I ran out, I tried another brand that was also supposedly formulated to stay in the blood for 12 hours. Within a day, I was in pain again. I can trust this one to work, so it's the one I will buy.
Posted by Reviewer1074432 on Dec 22, 2011
This is formulation most of the positive curcumin studies used. Seems to be more effective than the alternatives.