iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Sippy Cup, 3-12 Months, Stage 2/3, Green, 6.5 oz (192 ml) Cup (Discontinued Item)
- Grow healthy. Grow happy.
- BPA Free!
- PVC free
- Nitrosamine Free
- Easy-Grip Handles
- Flip-Up Spout
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Free of PVC, BPA, nitrosamine, and known harmful phthalates. Classic design with easy-to-hold side handles.
Flip-up spout prevents spills
Polypropylene Base with Handles
BPA and PVC free base with easy to hold side handles
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, make sure lid is on securely.
- Examine sippy for excessive wear before giving to your child. Dispose of if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This Sippy Cup and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with cup. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.
Green Spouts products meet FDA, CPSIA, and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
My baby love this cup. Easy to hold and good flow. Such a shame Iherb don't carry this product anymore. Was planning to buy several more.
Posted by 5479868181487288431 on Jan 09, 2014
What you see is what you get. Regular sippy cup. My 7 month old spills a lot on herself though; I much prefer the type of cup that stands itself up when put down incorrectly (rounded heavyweight bottom).
Posted by 5700094101688288965 on Sep 05, 2013
My 7 month old boy use this cup and it is one of his favorites.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 23, 2013
good cup, bright, qualitative and convenient. and it's not easy to take the cap off, as it wroten below.