Singing Dog Vanilla, Organic Whole Bean Vanilla Coffee, Medium Roast, 10 oz (283.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: SDV-00120
- UPC Code: 851618001206
- Package Quantity: 10 oz (283.5 g)
6.4 x 8.9 x 15 cm , 0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Whole Vanilla Beans Inside
- USDA Organic
- Sumatran, Colombian, Guatemalan Blend
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Hand roasted in small batches Flavored with real, whole organic vanilla beans
Our organic coffee is hand roasted in small batches in Eugene, Oregon. Singing Dog Vanilla brand vanilla beans are certified organic and grown by our vanilla farmers under the Fair Trade Plus+ program. All of our partner farmers receive a fair price for their harvest and share a portion of all sales. Like you, we are committed to practices that are mindful of the environment and the well being of our partner farmers.
Real, Whole Vanilla Beans Inside!
- Break off desired length of bean. We recommend about 1" per cup.
- Grind vanilla beans together with coffee beans.
Organic coffee beans, organic vanilla beans.
Posted by 5199828506514618025 on Feb 23, 2017
I didn't like it much
Posted by 4916070017097134960 on Dec 09, 2016
You can get a better tasting coffee beans fro your local grocery store. You can barely taste the vanilla.
It is little more than midium roasted for my taste but quite good with vanilla. The vanilla seems hard for my auto grinder.
Excellant Vanilla Coffee
Posted by 4993868016277685924 on Sep 26, 2016
Excellant Vanilla Coffee
Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Jun 28, 2016
This coffee doesn't taste very good. Usually I use 8 grams for 1 dl of water, but these beans are over-roasted for my taste, so 6 grams taste "better". The vanilla makes it a tad better.