Seaweed Bath Co., Detox Cellulite Soap, 3.75 oz (106 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- AU$1.32|
- Exfoliating with Arabica Coffee
- Bladderwrack Seaweed- Sustainably Harvested
- With 65 Vitamins - Minerals
- For Visibly Smoother, Hydrated Skin
- Natural Ingredients
- Maine Seaweed
- SLS, Paraben & Gluten Free
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Moisturizing and exfoliating, our Detox Cellulite Soap gently cleanses, calms and nourishes all skin and minimizes the appearance of cellulite.
- We use organic, sustainably-harvested Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its 65+ vitamins and minerals to benefit your skin.
- Ingredients include antioxidant-rich, microcirculation-promoting Arabica coffee, ultra-hydrating coconut and Hawaiian kukui oils, cinnamon bark and charcoal.
- 3.75 oz. bar
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), glycerin, coffee Arabica (coffee) bean, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic focus vesiculosus (bladderwrack seaweed), cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark powder, aleurites moluccanus (kukui) oil, helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil, sodium gluconate, charcoal powder.
Seaweed Bath Co Detox soap
Seaweed Bath Co Detox soap
This is an unusual soap in that after you use it, your skin has a super cool tingle and is more taut. I would strongly recommend it as a periodic deep cleanse of your skin but not for everyday use. It is truly a soap that makes a difference and is worth every penny.
Posted by 5537803122752883997 on Feb 23, 2017
I am not sure if this product helps with cellulite by itself but I have started regular exercising, using this soup and firming / anti cellulite products after a shower and I can see a difference. I think this soup is great for legs exfoliation and prepare them for using any moisturizers or even fake tan. I have recently repurchased it again! I recommend this product but remember you need a combination of a diet, exercising and moisturizing to reduce an appearance of your cellulite.
Posted by Ronolss on Feb 19, 2017
Like this soap a lot. Would be great to have more coffee smell.
Posted by 4735265977816359425 on Dec 06, 2016
This soap has really nice smell and works perfectly as a scrub. My skin is firm and soft.
Great Detox Soap, but hard to lather up.
Posted by 4639824332618491139 on Nov 05, 2016
This is a great cleansing soap. it dosent really work up a lather tho and needs to be applied firmly. Love it as a morning boost to my tired face :) also works great to remove castor oil or body oil from skin