Primaforce, GPLC, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL, 60 g (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Increased Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Accelerates Recovery
- Enhances Performance
- GlycoCarn USP
- Dietary Supplement
GlycoCarn is the only scientifically validated and United States and Worldwide Patent-protected (#6703042 and #EP1202956, respectively) source of the orally active nitric oxide (NO) stimulating dipeptide, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC); a propionyl ester of the positively charged nitrogen-containing ion, l-carnitine, molecularly bonded to the ambivalent amino acid, glycine.
As a dietary supplement, consume two (2) servings per day: In divided doses on non-workout days, or as one full (two servings) dose prior to exercise. For best results, consume with carbohydrate-containing meals on non-workout days or with carbohydrate-containing meal or pre-workout beverage on training days. Dilute one (1) serving of Primaforce GPLC per 200 ml of fluid. Shake well.
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements
|Serving Size: 2.25 grams|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL||2.25 g||†|
|† Daily Value Not Established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
GPLC have some unique qualities compared to other carnitines. Great to finally get this as a powder, no fillers and good price too. Powder has a tendency to clump, but it doesnt seem to affect the product in any way. Nice scoop in the bottle.