AUD

AU$48.84

AU$63.61

Savings of: AU$14.77 (23% off)

yacon syrup

Posted by Reviewer2738552 on May 21, 2008

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

Very good, but slightly expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 07, 2011

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

Very sweet, great quality product...

Posted by Reviewer2688809 on Mar 17, 2010

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

Best Yacon Brand

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Mar 28, 2010

I use yacon syrup on my oatmeal b/c of its low-glycemic index. It's a short time to get used to the taste; certainly better tasting than molasses, though similar in texture. I've used yacon since 2007 and this brand is the best quality I've found, and iHerb.com offers it at a good price. The brand's 2010 jar/label change confused me initially, and the product seems to have a slightly less thick texture than prior.

Yacon syrup

Posted by Reviewer3017734 on Aug 31, 2008

Was great to sweeten my coffee. Better than sugar. Never tried it in anything else, but looks just like molasses.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2270242 on Sep 29, 2010

I personally dont really like the taste of it just like it is, and not in my tea either. But it gives a really pleasent sweet taste when used in foods/beverages with a more dominant flavour. But my mom loves it right from the bottle! hahaha

Best tasting yacon syrup

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Not a bad sweetener. Doesn't affect blodsugar that much. Very sweet and caramel like flavour.

Organic Yacon Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1960658 on Feb 14, 2011

A must when you make sugar free Snickers-chocolate!!! And caramel cake... And coconut ice-cream.. And so much more!!! :)

good taste

Posted by 4740545102944388281 on Dec 02, 2014

good taste but it does nothing for the appetite or the weight loss

tasty

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Apr 24, 2016

This product is good. Tastes good. Good consistency. And good for you. The price is the only thing that is a let down. It is sooo expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »