AUD

AU$6.42

AU$6.75

Savings of: AU$0.33 (5% off)

Good service

Posted by 5587849891721361109 on Apr 08, 2016

The correct product I wanted was readily available and arrived in the time estimated in good condition.

best

Posted by 5292752538474787660 on Jan 07, 2016

For the purpose

Buen precio

Posted by 5361017007690509262 on Nov 29, 2014

Buen producto y sobre todo buen precio.

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

use this as resistant starch..but too early to say if any improvement..

Potato starch and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Aug 11, 2014

I have been testing this "resistant starch" product for the past 2.5 weeks to help blood sugar and insulin resistance. So far, it seems to be helping with blood sugar control, and I expect more progress over time. If you run a similar experiment, be sure and use PS with COLD water so it is not digested as a regular carb. I also ordered inulin(prebiotic) to take with the potato starch, as they seem to work together in the body.

Old Standby

Posted by 4678646061897502821 on Jun 30, 2014

Potato starch is good in many recipes for the gluten free. I personally don't find potato pulp all that healthy, kinda like how I feel about white flour, but it works well - I particularly think it works well in my old 'white flour' recipes ( which I've mainly tried to leave behind). Try this with a cornstarch combo (and xanthan gum) to recreate things like cupcakes and biscuits.

Leaky bag

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard.

Potato Starch

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

haven't used yet - bought to make gluten-free products

Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch

Posted by Reviewer2412782 on Dec 13, 2012

I have only just recently starting using this, but it seems to be of good quality.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Sep 25, 2011

There aren't a lot of choices for sourcing this ingredient. I wish it was organic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »