July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

TAKE DAILY

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008

I DRINK ABOUT 2 TBS EVERY MORNING WITH HOT WATER, FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE STEVIA. GREAT FOR CLEANSING THE LIVER BEFORE EATING. MY MOM STARTED TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH ACID REFLUX RECENTLY AND HER DOCTOR PUT HER ON MEDICATION. SINCE I INTRODUCED HER TO THIS PRODUCT SHE NO LONGER TAKES HER MEDICATION AND HAS NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE ACID REFLUX. SHE KEEPS A BOTTLE IN HER BATHROOM CABINET AND DRINKS IT AT NIGHT BEFORE BEDTIME. GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT!

BEST HOME-MADE SALAD DRESSING EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Aug 22, 2010

FROM TEXAS I've been drinking ACV for ~ a year. Although I love what it does for my body (BURST of energy), I was having trouble getting used to the sour taste. I searched & searched on the web for ideas, saw that it could be incorporated as a salad dressing ingredient. Here's what I came up with: Mix/blend thoroughly in a blender------ 1/4C extra virgin olive oil 1/4C virgin coconut oil (I use Tropical Traditions) 1/8C Bragg's apple cider vinegar 3t organic raw honey (I use YS Organic Bee Farms) 2 dashes each of: pepper sea salt (I use French fleur de sel) organic garlic powder #of servings: 4 people (who demand SECONDS!) :=) I made it for my family and OH MY GOSH! What a HIT! They kept asking for extra salad dressing over & over again! We don't even buy bottled salad dressings anymore...I like to just dip crackers & blue chips into the dressing and EAT AWAY! IT IS SO GOOD, plus it does AWESOME things for your body... Give it a try...you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw Unfiltered 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1253565 on Jan 17, 2009

It is wonderful. In two weeks, I have lost 1 dress size, drinking the cider vinegar, 8 oz of distilled water sweetened with stevia or honey three times a day. It is truly remarkable. I'm hooked. Kathie S.

I use with honey for arthritis, for 30 years now.

Posted by Reviewer1509225 on Aug 07, 2009

x-rayed arthritis diagnosis 30 years ago, gone, now.

Good Stuff & Great For You

Posted by Reviewer2967930 on Oct 24, 2007

I've been using this for about 3 years now & it's soooo good for you. The smell could be better, but once you get over that the benefits are worth it. I drink 1Tbs in 4oz glass of water 3 times a day & also use it mixed with olive oil as my salad dressing. Yes it does help with digestion & everyone will get different results as with anything, but I personally feel great. Although one thing you don't want to do with this product is to take it straight as it's to acidic alone.