10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, GenaSlim, 30 Veggie Caps

AU$19.67
AU$32.79
Savings of: AU$13.12 (40% Off)
Reviews 5-star

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer3031535 on Nov 17, 2006

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1357483 on Jan 16, 2008

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2658898 on Jan 26, 2008

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2375311 on Jun 28, 2009

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

Working!

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.