Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

AU$12.75
AU$25.55
Savings of: AU$12.79 (50% off)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1396234 on Oct 01, 2009

I notice the difference on my hair in the first week of using the formula, but I do totally hate the smell and after taste, now dissolving in warm water and a cold water glass after make it better.

Doctor's Best Collagen

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 22, 2011

Good product at a good price. Has no tryptopan, which is god-- excess tyrypopan in the boad is not good, because it turns into "excess" serotonin, which is a factor in every mental/physical disease. Anti-serotonin medications, for example, are getting to be used , more and more, by doctors, for example. Ceffeine, aspirin, Niacinamide, and Vitamin A, all have anti-serotonin effects.

Prefer Neocell's

Posted by Reviewer2093487 on Oct 20, 2009

I bought this because the Neocell's one was OOS when I was ordering. The description is pretty much the same as Neocell's, so I'm assuming that they have the same supplier. The difference between the two is that this has added vitamin C, which makes it taste different. I usually drink it with carrot juice and I can detect the difference in taste of the juice when I use this whereas the Neocell's does not affect the taste of the juice. The added vitamin C does make it more convenient so that I won't have to take a separate supplement but I still prefer Neocell's.

Good help for health!

Posted by Reviewer1136618 on Sep 19, 2012

After a few months of taking, skin and nails are much better looking. And a good effect on your joints.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Apr 12, 2013

Helps INSIDE and OUTSIDE the body... I add collagen to my protein drink every day, to help my skin and nails. Noticed the difference after a few months. Remember it takes a nail from 9-13 weeks to grow out from the base. So it may take a while before you see a BIG difference, but it helps with energy right away, and that's a good thing. You can also mix a tiny amount with water and add to your skin lotion to add collagen in your daily routine on the OUTSIDE of your body too.