AUD

AU$12.69

AU$27.10

Savings of: AU$14.41 (53% off)

Great product for the price

Posted by 4641997977191374946 on Aug 03, 2016

At first I didn't like the taste, but now I have gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. You can, of course, put it in some juice. I have noticed a slight plumping of my skin, but I should probably take it for a longer time. I will repurchase it because I do believe it is beneficial to my bones, joints, skin, and hair. I feel a bit more flexible when I am working out.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Sep 10, 2012

Can really tell a difference when I use this in my face.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 20, 2012

I noticed its effect in my skin and hair but not in my joins.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1013454 on May 07, 2012

Me and my husband use this every morning with orange juice and I definitely see the difference in his skin. He also says his skin feels much better and that he doesn't feel the need for moisturizer as much. I haven't taken it as long as him yet.

collagen

Posted by Reviewer3296381 on Dec 24, 2011

I noticed a difference in my hair in the first week, using the formula, but I hate the smell and taste after dissolving in water, and a glass of cold water after to make it better. I drink with hyaluronic acid.

Ok

Posted by NikiMon on Jun 10, 2015

Bought this to mix with rose water to blend a mask for my pregnant belly Smells awful but dld it's job No idea how ppl drink it?

Very bad taste

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 01, 2015

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

taste like chickenbroth

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

and it probably is. It also made me breakout. I now will use this to make home made masks and mix it with vegetable glycerin

Contets tells of a good product, but I tolerate it poorly.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of taste up my throat and experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange.