AUD

AU$25.45

AU$47.50

Savings of: AU$22.05 (46% off)

• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Opposite effect

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Sep 01, 2012

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write a review, but I had to for this. I ordered this as a freebie to an order and have taken it 2 nights in a row after running out of my melatonin (Source Naturals 2.5 mg peppermint). It's now 4:00 am and I just unloaded the dishwasher! Not helping with sleep whatsoever, in fact it was hard to even fall asleep which I normally don't have a problem with, and I will not be taking these again (I thought maybe last night not sleeping was a fluke and decided to give them a 2nd chance). Can't wait for my melatonin to arrive!!

Did not work

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 28, 2014

My dad used to take L-Tryptophan years ago to help him fall asleep. I saw it on iHerb and thought I would try it. For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I did not feel any drowsiness. I tried it for several weeks with no results, then discontinued it.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer2923947 on Mar 02, 2011

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1230830 on Jan 10, 2012

could cause an upset stomach

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1901077 on Feb 08, 2011

Thank you for the very fast postage. I will be purchasing these again. Wonderful sleep aid. Thank you

tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2205020 on Oct 24, 2007

top quality- top price

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1050760 on Sep 29, 2010

This is a very good product. Good quality Tryptophan. I give a 4 rating because it took a long time to get here. Got the package, in very good condition, on September 27th. The delay is probably at the border...Will buy again. Thanks, Joanne.