AUD

AU$3.98

AU$4.00

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Works

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Tried it today only on my left eyelashes, and i can see the difference :D they're longer! this is my first ever mascara and it is cheap but works.

love ittttttt

Posted by 5462110006222841195 on Apr 10, 2016

This is my holy grail mascara, it doesn't sting my eyes, no flaking after 8+ hours of wear, easy to remove.

Natural

Posted by nysswylers on Apr 10, 2016

Es una mascara negra con un efecto muy natural, por el precio no se le puede pedir mas. Si estás buscando intensidad o volumen, no es para ti.

The BEST cruelty-free mascara I have ever used so far!

Posted by 4998001198228394226 on Apr 08, 2016

I love that E.L.F. Cosmetics don't test on animals. Super cheap. Good ol' traditional applicator works great. The formula layers on very well if you wait several seconds between coats and learn how to properly work with it. Easy removal. I don't find that it chips off throughout the day like some other mascaras may do as a result of their cheap, crusty finishes. However, I have yet to try this mascara without any liquid or cream eyeliner on. All in all, amazing quality for such an inexpensive price! Definitely going to purchase this product again.

good mascara

Posted by 4785589358155596182 on Apr 04, 2016

i just reordered this, no irritation on the eyes and it stays on.

Love

Posted by 5173655724382929856 on Feb 19, 2016

Best mascara that you can buy particularly for the price. I'm hooked, this will be my permanent choice from now on.

Gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 18, 2016

This mascara was purchased as a gift for my mother to go with her E.L.F. eye shadow palette and she loves it. I just wouldn't purchase for myself as it doesn't contain any organic ingredients. I recommend Mineral Fusion as a nonorganic brand (awesome length) or Lavera N. as an organic brand.

nice

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

I feel this mascara is just as good as more expensive ones.

OK

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

This mascara is just "OK". Not too wonderful, but quite the same as other cheap mascaras.

mascara