AUD

AU$13.29

AU$13.29

Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% off)

Won me over on the 2nd try!

Posted by JotheBeautyTherapist on Jul 03, 2015

Initially, I wasn't sold on this palette, there were no reviews when I bought it, so I was flying blind where baked eyeshadows were concerned. I tried to brush the eyeshadow on as I normally would & I got next to no product from any of the colours. There were no product instructions to indicate that baked eyeshadows should be used any differently to other eyeshadows, so I had no idea what I was doing wrong, but by now there was feedback from others suggesting they should be used wet. I wasn't 100% convinced, but they did seem to work wet - The big surprise was that once I'd wiped the palette down & let it dry, the very next time I used it, the colours worked perfectly well DRY! I figured there must've been some kind of film on the surface of the colours to protect them, because I bought 2 different palettes in this range & they both reacted the same way when new & once they'd been wiped down, the colours could be used both dry & wet. There is plenty of pigment in the eyeshadows, they go on nice & soft - even softer than the regular range, there's a pearlised lustre thru them & the enclosed mirror is quite a reasonable size. All in all, I think they're great. I'm going to buy the final palettes in the range too, but I've only given 4 stars because of a little bit of fallout & also I think they ought to put some kind of instructions or explanation on the packaging - my 2 palettes came quite close to being returned until I stumbled across a solution to make them work.

pigment

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 15, 2015

good pigmented but the powder had a little bit loose

Ukraine

Posted by 4693339323567216737 on Jan 16, 2015

Never received

Not bad

Posted by 5078280988056879269 on Jan 10, 2015

The colors aren't strong but it's a good product for its value

Affordable and beautiful

Posted by 5403922373701996006 on Jan 02, 2015

The color builds gradually so you can control the intensity-I love it

Beautiful

Posted by 5409876529489665832 on Sep 13, 2014

Great colours, very pigmented, all shimmery but because their baked if you want a light application apply with a brush, if you want more vibrant colour you'll need your finger or the eyeshadow sponge tips.

AH-MA-ZING

Posted by 5703189601016420005 on Aug 30, 2014

these are great, anyone that says they don't work/no pigment isn't using them right. WET THEM! THEY ARE BAKED EYESHADOWS! OR EVEN JUST PRIMER IT WORKS A CHARM!

Mala calidad.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

Lo colores está bien y son ponibles, pero las sombras son muy polvorientas y sueltan mucho glitter/shimmer que te cae a la zona de la ojera. SImplemente es que son malas sombras. Son de las que en el dedo parece que pigmentan bien pero luego nada.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »