AUD

AU$12.31

AU$15.39

Savings of: AU$3.08 (20% off)

Review

Posted by Reviewer2155430 on Jan 22, 2008

This moisturizer is light (as I have oily skin) and is truly fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and I am chemically sensitive and I had no reaction to this product.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this product! It's light and doesn't cause breakouts for me, unlike almost everything else I've tried. Great value and it's so natural. Not greasy and this bottle lasts forever!! Highly recommend it!

lasts a long time

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Jun 05, 2008

i love this moisturizer! its not heavy or greasy.

Highly recommended

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at a health food store and this was the most popular face moisturizer. I highly recommend it myself. It's fragrance free, has a nice texture, absorbs well and moisturizes very well, too.

Better for summer

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Mar 26, 2008

This was a lighter moisturizer than I wanted for the winter, but it should be fine for the summer.

Wonderful summertime moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Jun 19, 2009

This is a great moisturizer for summer time when you don't need something quite so thick. For winter it's not the best, it's just real lite and I need something heavier for winter months.

Irritates

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Irritated my skin, not enoug moisture, used it for legs.

Like it

Posted by 5700203264411077355 on Sep 15, 2013

Very light creme

It is bad for acne skin.

Posted by 5431939502894823417 on Nov 03, 2013

I think sweet almond oil causes pimple :-( Now, I'm using this for my hand. Good hand cream.

best moisturizer

Posted by 5067467744779051409 on Mar 28, 2014

didn't make me break out, has awesome ingredients. bought this for my younger sister because she has sensitive skin and is starting to break out cause of puberty, this cleared up her minor acne. it has also been keeping my skin completely moisturized without any dry patches, yet doesnt make me oily. love it and highly reccomend it. only problem is, I didnt realize there was an spf 15 version until after i ordered this, so when this bottle is finished, i will be buying the one with spf.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »