AUD

AU$17.86

AU$22.32

Savings of: AU$4.46 (20% off)

Does not spread well.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009

I liked their facial wash but this product was a dud ! It did not spread well, and went on too white, requiring extra rubbing to spread. Would not buy again.

strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3020367 on Apr 22, 2012

I had the strong allergy reaction on the dry, not very sensitive skin: red and "burning" skin. I cannot understand, which of the ingridients could do that.

love the product, so-so on the smell

Posted by DesertRatonga on Sep 18, 2009

i really like this one! it absorbs super fast and doesn't feel greasy or make you look shiny, so i can use it in the day as well. My only minor complaint is that it has that classic grandma night creme smell. not a big deal for how well it works, just wish it smelled more like the Earth Science face cleanser.

strong allergy

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Jul 16, 2015

Did get a strong allergy with this product redness and ezema on my forehead

Fantastic for super sensitive dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2347845 on Jun 04, 2008

My skin is eczema prone and as a result very dry. I use this in the day and find it gives me good results. My skin is less dry - I got results within a couple of weeks.

Apricot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1254157 on Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

Dont need another moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1489737 on Nov 16, 2009

A great product for my sensitive skin . Use it day and night and any season of the year. Apply smoothly and doesn't clog the pores. Price is reasonable and still keep my skin supple and soft. Will keep using . Regular customer for more than 9 years.

Great product for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2004763 on Jan 13, 2011

I have very dry skin and this creme really helps. Plus the price on iHerb.com was very low in comparison to other retail stores in the Phoenix area.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Nov 09, 2011

Like it so much

매우 건조한 지역에서 딱.

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Oct 31, 2012

갑자기 건조한 지역에 가서 한여름에 안 쓰던 나이트크림을 다 사봤네요.. 싸서 기대 안했는데 의외로 쫀쫀하고 좋아요. 비싼거 아니니까 한 번 써보셔도 될 것 같아요.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »