Earth Science, Apricot Night Cream, 1.65 oz (47 g)

AU$12.51
AU$17.87
Savings of: AU$5.36 (30% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic for super sensitive dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2347845 on Jun 04, 2008

My skin is eczema prone and as a result very dry. I use this in the day and find it gives me good results. My skin is less dry - I got results within a couple of weeks.

Apricot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1254157 on Jun 06, 2008

I've been using this for years. I have mild eczema on my face and this cream really keeps the moisture in. It lasts for several hours and my face feels soft and smooth. I love the fact that I can buy it on line, don't have to go hunting for stores that stock this product. Good value for moeny compared to other night creams

매우 건조한 지역에서 딱.

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Oct 31, 2012

갑자기 건조한 지역에 가서 한여름에 안 쓰던 나이트크림을 다 사봤네요.. 싸서 기대 안했는데 의외로 쫀쫀하고 좋아요. 비싼거 아니니까 한 번 써보셔도 될 것 같아요.

Great cream for dry sensitive skin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on May 17, 2013

This is hitherto the best cream at iherb for me. I was skeptic at first due to its moderate price and dearth of detailed reviews. But to my surprise, this cream worked great even during harsh winter season. This white plain cream seems somewhat heavy when you first apply but soon you will be able to feel supple and moisturized skin. It does not irritate skin also. The only downside is its traditional-cream-like scent, but it's because I expected apricot or fresh fruit scent from its name. Luckily the smell is not that strong, so I think it is much better this way than adding unnecessary fragrance to it. I will definitely buy this cream again when the autumn comes.

Good stuff