AUD

AU$18.35

AU$22.93

Savings of: AU$4.59 (20% off)

Superb eye cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Nov 10, 2008

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on May 14, 2008

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Blue!

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Apr 12, 2011

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I love

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013

I have very dry skin and helps me get the eye contour in perfect condition. It can be used day or night because it absorbs quickly and does not interfere with makeup.

hidratante y no irrita

Posted by 4823674950366562063 on Jul 18, 2013

hidratante y no irrita

Muy bueno

Posted by 5084396584121818679 on Mar 29, 2014

Un contorno de ojos excelente. Aunque la crema es azul, una vez aplicado no se nota. Deja la zona de los ojos totalmente hidratada y con el uso se nota la zona mucha más iluminada. Calidad/Precio inmejorable.

Simply perfect.

Posted by 5703692583745529495 on Jun 05, 2014

I'm using this eye cream both day and night because it's very moisturizing but not very oil. This moisturing remains all the day! Amazing product! Highly recommended!

Moisturizing

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

This eye cream is going to last you forever I use it day and night for a month so far and it looks like I never touched it. It keeps your eyes moisturized but it's not greasy it drys really nice though. I feel like it does what it says! The ingredients are also great and I would buy this again! Try putting in frig for a cool feeling and de puffing.