AUD

AU$28.62

AU$40.09

Savings of: AU$11.47 (29% off)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1419138 on Jan 10, 2012

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

A good product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Aug 09, 2011

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on Mar 15, 2012

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

Great flavour.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by Reviewer1825809 on Jul 26, 2012

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Great product, amazing taste and smell

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 18, 2012

I use this cinnamon usually on my breakfast or anything else I would have (like a smoothie for example) for which it would be appropriate on top of baking. This is a fine cinnamon with a beautiful taste and smell and cinnamon is excellent for regulating blood sugar levels so anyone wanting to get some help with that, should try using cinnamon to help. If your doctor has told you that your blood sugar levels are erratic, high or border line leading to diabetes, start using cinnamon both as a flavour enhancer and even a sweetener. There is a lot of evidence showing it's amazing properties for this. Also if you have been diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, i would also start using this to see if my blood sugar can be eventually controlled by diet and natural products like this. In most cases it can and you just need to take control of your health.

Fine and excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Aug 19, 2011

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

All went well

Posted by Reviewer1519238 on Jan 12, 2012

All went well with my order.The taste is more mild than the cassia cinnamon that I'm used to but that way it's easier to take more of it if used as a healing agent. Thank you

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.