AUD

it is a protein bar, after all

Posted by Reviewer3033335 on Feb 22, 2009

This bar is very "chocolaty" and it's consistency is very dense (similar to a powerbar) and chewey. It is a better choice than a multitude of bars out there, especially since it does not contain junk protein like soy, but it is not particularly tasty IMHO.

beware the changes to this bar

Posted by Reviewer3278266 on Jan 06, 2009

The recipe for these bars has been modified. The new packaging says "improved taste." I loved the chewy quality of the original bars. These now have an entirely new texture that is not nearly as satisfying.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 10, 2009

VERY tough and chewy. Had to follow with a hot cup of tea to get the sticky black stuff off my teeth. Certainly cannot eat as a quick lunch at my desk at work. Also, not to thrilled with the flavor. They do satisfy your hunger, but I will not be ordering again. I will look for a different protein/meal replacement bar instead.

these are okay

Posted by Reviewer1388769 on Apr 22, 2008

...better than some, worse than others. The more you chew them, the better. I don't think I will buy them again.

Just another protein bar

Posted by Reviewer3061810 on Oct 11, 2008

I keep looking for something high protein without that same stick texture or odd aftertaste. Unfortunately, this isn't it.